Anti-social behaviour - report it today

Anti -social behaviour has a huge impact on communities. Whilst incidents have reduced by over a third alone in the last year in Salford, many people still have their lives blighted by it.

It is important that residents report any anti-social behaviour so it can be dealt with. If you live in council or housing association homes, you should contact your landlord who will offer you advice and support and tell you how they will deal with your complaint. If you are a private home owner or tenant, the council's anti-social behaviour team offers the same support to you.

You can report anti-social at www.salford.gov.uk/reportit. Telephone 24 hours a day on 0161 909 6544. All reports are treated in the strictest confidence.